Issue: How to fix Exodus Kodi not working?
Hello. I have a problem with the Exodus add-on that is not working for some reason. I was trying to watch my show, but the steam is no available, and I do not know what might cause this issue. I have received general buffering pop-up, Exodus Error message, and No stream available screen. Can you help me resolve this Exodus Kodi not working issue?
Exodus Kodi not working error is the frustrating issue that users might encounter while using the service. Especially when the TV show or any other stream was working fine before the error. The error is not crucial or indicating severe problems with the service.
You can find a fix for Exodus Kodi not working or No stream available issue. Exodus is the complex Python application that runs on Kodi. Any application that is used needs occasional maintenance, so Exodus is also not an exception. Some of the errors and problems though can create more serious frustration and require drastic measures.
To fix Exodus Kodi not working issue you may need to consider different repositories and alternate add-ons if the product used is corrupted or not an official piece. The Kodi Exodus add-on was revived by other developers after original creators abandoned the product. So now the application receives needed updates occasionally. Sometimes, a patch or upgrade is the best solution.
You may encounter the issue with a third-party add on that is not the original Kodi Exodus product. Pirating, getting things from the internet directly can lead to shady installations of useless apps. To fix Exodus Kodi not working, in this case, you would need to get either the alternative program or rely on the official Exodus add-on and use the service properly.
How to fix Exodus Kodi not working
Kodi add-ons offer unlimited streaming, but in some of the countries, this is not allowed. You may need to use a VPN service and avoid these issues regarding the service this way. Private Internet Access might be a good software example for this. Other relevant methods are listed here now. It doesn't mean that you need to perform all the suggested processes, but for some of the users upgrading the app may be the best solution, and for others, cache files can create the issue with Exodus Kodi not working. Try at least a few of them before giving up completely.
Clear the Cache
- Find the Add-ons tab in Kodi.
- Go to My Add-ons, then Video Add-ons, and locate Exodus.
- Then select Tools option and scroll to find Clear cache.
- Confirm and clear the Exodus cache.
Change Timeout settings to fix Exodus Kodi not working
- Go to Exodus and find Tools listing.
- Choose General settings at the top and open the control panel.
- Find the bar named Providers Timeout and slide down from 60 to 30.
- This reduction setting should stop Exodus from waiting around for the provider.
Look for an Update to fix Exodus Kodi not working
- Find the Add-ons tab and then go to Video add-ons and locate Exodus.
- Find the button at the bottom and check for updates.
- Select the latest one and install it when you get the list displayed before you.
Update Graphics Card Driver to fix Exodus Kodi not working
- Press Win +R and open Run window.
- Type devmgmt.msc to open Device Manager.
- Double-click Display adapters and expand the category.
- Right-click the graphics card and select Update driver.
- Search automatically and update software.
Install Exodus Redux Repository
- Go to the Kodi home screen and open Settings.
- Open File manager from there and open Add source.
- Click the <None> on the window and type the following: https://i-a-c.github.io
- Confirm with OK.
- Enter redux or another name on the are Enter a name for the media source.
- Go to the home screen and click on Add-ons.
- Open the Package installer option and choose Install from zip file.
- Click reduce or the name you entered and click repository.exodusredux-0.0.6.zip
- Wait for the installation of Exodus Redux Repo.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Protect your online privacy with a VPN client
A VPN is crucial when it comes to user privacy. Online trackers such as cookies can not only be used by social media platforms and other websites but also your Internet Service Provider and the government. Even if you apply the most secure settings via your web browser, you can still be tracked via apps that are connected to the internet. Besides, privacy-focused browsers like Tor is are not an optimal choice due to diminished connection speeds. The best solution for your ultimate privacy is Private Internet Access – be anonymous and secure online.
Data recovery tools can prevent permanent file loss
Data recovery software is one of the options that could help you recover your files. Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of valuable documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.
- ^ exodus not working on kodi 17. Droidboxforums. Online forum community.
- ^ Scott Orgera. Kodi: What It Is and How to Use It. Lifewire. Internet, networking, security.
- ^ Dangers of digital piracy. Internetmatters. Privacy and security.