Issue: How to fix INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE BSOD on Windows 10?
I’ve upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of days ago and started receiving INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE BSOD from time to time. Each time I receive it, I force the system to shut down and once it reboots everything goes well again for some time. However, after a while, INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error shows up and causes me troubles again. Please help me with this!
INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE or Error Code 0x0000007B is a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) window, which shows on PCs/laptops/tablets that run Windows 10. Usually, it emerges right after upgrading Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 to Windows 10. If you have already encountered BSOD INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE, it means that Windows OS has lost access to the system partition during startup. Lost system partition triggers the system to deliver the aforementioned BSOD window and then shut down automatically. Although the majority of websites online claim that in order to fix INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error people have to reinstall Windows 10 from scratch. Luckily, this inconvenient act is not a necessity as there are some manual steps that can help you to fix it.
How to fix INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE BSOD on Windows 10?
- Restart your PC.
- As soon as you see the Windows booting screen, click Restart button again to force system show Boot options.
- Select Troubleshoot and then Advanced Options.
- In the Advanced Options screen, opt for Command Prompt, and type cmd to open Run dialogue.
- When the Run dialogue box of the Command Prompt window opens, type the following commands and hit Enter after each of them:
- Each command needs some time to proceed, so be patient and let the process to end up. As soon as all three commands are executed, restart your PC. Now you should see Windows 10 screen free of INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE BSOD.
In case you did not manage to fix INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error manually, you can do that automatically. It goes without saying that for this purpose, you have to download a utility that would be capable of doing it. For this purpose, we highly recommend using Reimage. This software is capable of detecting system errors like corrupted files, startup issues, hardware problems, outdated software/drivers, etc. Therefore, try this program without a delay, especially having in mind that its trial is free.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow: