Issue: How to Fix LCore.exe Missing MSVCR110.DLL Error?
Hi, I need help. I updated Windows 10 recently and soon after that the system started showing an alert LCore.exe which says that msvcr110.dll file is missing. How should I fix that?
To start with, it should be noted that MSVCR110.DLL is one of the many system files that compose the whole Windows system. Although .dll files are very small parts, when one of them get out of the order, the system start crashing resulting in errors like LCore.exe. If you are an advanced PC user, then most probably you don’t need further explanations on .dll files. However, the fact that you are reading this post means that you need some help and we are going to help you ASAP.
In most of the cases, LCore.exe error starts informing about missing MSVCR110.DLL file as soon as one of Windows 7, 8, 8.1, etc. systems is upgraded to Windows 10. Most probably the upgrade process was not performed smoothly, which is why the aforementioned .dll file might have been removed. The missing .dll file is directly related to Logitech software, which is related to gaming (mice, keyboards, headsets and select wheels, microphone, etc.). Thus, the missing file and nor responding Logitech software may be a real headache.
In order to make it clear how LCore.exe missing MSVCR110.DLL file looks like, see the excerpt below:
LCore.exe – System Error
The program can’t start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
Unfortunately, but the offer to reinstall the program is not likely to sole the issue. In order to fix it, you should try performing this task:
How to fix LCore.exe missing MSVCR110.DLL error on Windows?
If you need a guide how to fix MSVCR110.DLL error, here it is:
- Open Task Manager (click Ctrl + Alt + Delete) and kill LCore.exe. Make sure that Show hidden folders option is ticked.
- After that, go to this location C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Local\Logitech\Logitech Gaming Software and select settings.json. In the editing window, edit the following lines from true to false:
useEnhancedGraphics : false, useOpenGL : false,
useEnhancedGraphics : false, useOpenGL : false,
- Save the changes.
- Try to relaunch Logitech Gaming Software.
According to specialists, the method on how to fix LCore.exe missing MSVCR110.DLL error explained above usually help to end up this problem. If, however, you did not manage to fix that, we will list some other suggestions that can help to restore MSVCR110.DLL. These are the following
Some other tips to solve this error:
- Check the recycle bin for MSVCR110.DLL. Sometimes people delete such files accidentally when performing some other tasks. Thus, open Recycle Bin and type MSVCR110.DLL in the search bar. If the file is there, click on it and select Restore.
- In some of the cases, LCore.exe missing MSVCR110.DLL error is caused by malware. Therefore, you should run a full system scan with a reputable anti-spyware and see if there are any malicious/unwanted programs on the system. If there are, let the anti-spyware delete them all.
- As suggested in the error message, in order to fix MSVCR110.DLL error, try to reinstall the related program. If you receive the notification about this missing dll file when opening a particular app, reinstall it. To do that, go to Start menu – Control Panel – Programs and Features under Programs and find the application there.
- Update all system drivers. If you receive “The file Lcore.exe missing dll MSVCR110.DLL is missing” when trying to launch a video, game, etc. make sure that you update a driver that is responsible for that. For this purpose, use a professional Driver Updater.
- Update Windows 10. It sometimes happen that the update is not fully loaded, which is why the system may lack some crucial files. Therefore, download the update once again and launch it. This may certainly help to fix Lcore.exe missing dll MSVCR110.DLL file error.
- Finally, sometimes such and similar problems arise due to outdated registries and various file leftovers. Therefore, certain files may collide and cause errors like Lcore.exe missing dll MSVCR110.DLL file. In this case, our recommendation would be to install RegCure Pro and run a full system check with it.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Prevent websites, ISP, and other parties from tracking you
Private Internet Access is a VPN that can prevent your Internet Service Provider, the government, and third-parties from tracking your online and allow you to stay completely anonymous. The software provides dedicated servers for torrenting and streaming, ensuring optimal performance and not slowing you down. You can also bypass geo-restrictions and view such services like Netflix, BBC, Disney+ and other popular streaming services without limitations, regardless where you are
Recover your lost files quickly
Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is a recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of important documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.