Issue: How to Fix Windows Store Error Code 0x80131500?
How can I fix error code 0x80131500 on Windows Store? It doesn’t let me to download apps I need. I would highly appreciate any help.
It’s difficult to stick to the best apps, recent innovations, and other conveniences that are compatible with the type of your Operating system without Windows Store. Unfortunately, but Windows 10 often throws Windows Store errors, which is why there thousands of unsatisfied users. This time, people have informed about 0x80131500 error, which either prevents people from downloading preferred apps or prevents Windows Store from launching. Although Win 10 is most frequently affected, other types, including Win 7, 8, 8.1, XP, and Vista, can also be affected. Since Microsoft hasn’t already acknowledged this issue and did not provide with the fixes, people have been struggling quite a long time since they came up with a proper solution. We’ve picked out the fixes that appeared to be working.
How to Fix Windows Store Error Code 0x80131500?
Fix 1. Clean Windows Store cache
- Click Win key + R, type WSReset.exe in the run dialogue box, and press Enter.
- When the Command Prompt and Windows Store window open in tandem, it means that the cache has been removed.
- Now you just have to restart your PC, navigate to Windows Store, and try to download/update a preferred app.
Fix 2. Reset your regional settings
- Open Settings and select Time & Language.
- After that, select Region & Language and click Add a Language under Language heading.
- Select the English (United States)/ (United Kingdom).
- After that, click on Options and hit Download button.
- Once you’re done, go to the previous page and select Speech.
- Under Speech-language, opt for the language (English (United States)/ (United Kingdom)) that you’ve previously selected and then close everything.
- Finally, restart your PC.
It is the best to set United States, Canada or UK as the region. If your region has been changed for some reason, make sure that you reset it.
Fix 3. Create a new user account
- Navigate to Settings – Accounts – Family & other users.
- Scroll down and find Other users option.
- Click on Add someone else to this PC.
- Opt for I don’t have this person’s sign-in information and then select Add a user without a Microsoft account.
If, however, the fixes listed above, did not worked, our highest recommendation would be to install a reputable PC optimization tool (e.g. Reimage) and run a scan with it. It might be that 0x80131500 error is caused by corrupted registries, malware, missing dll files or any other system-related inconsistency. Therefore, a PC optimization tool would help you to fix this bug.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow: