how to get rid of Bytefence
does not appear on 10 Bit uninstaller list
You must be logged in to post a comment.
ByteFence is an anti-malware software that is considered a potentially unwanted program by a few anti-virus engines. However, we believe that it is legitimate.
If you want to uninstall ByteFence from your computer, you need to find the program via the Control Panel. While using third-party uninstallers might be a good choice for some, they might not always work as intended and fail to detect certain programs installed on the system.
Please follow these steps to uninstall ByteFence manually:
1. Type in "Control Panel" into Windows search and hit Enter.
2. Click on Programs > Uninstall a program.
3. Find ByteFence on the list.
4. Right-click on ByteFence and select "Uninstall."
5. Follow on-screen instructions.
6. Reboot your PC.
If you want a more detailed guide on how to uninstall ByteFence, please click on this link.