Issue: How to Uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard
I want to find out how to remove MiniTool Partition Wizard. I have noticed this application on my desktop but I never use it, and I want to free up disk space. I am using Windows 10. Can you provide me with instructions how to remove it?
MiniTool Partition Wizard is a lawful and 100% trustworthy program. The official website of MiniTool claims that ”MiniTool Partition Wizard is an easy-to-use partition manager software with comprehensive functions.” It combines functions of Partition/Volume Resizer, Partition/Disk Converter, and Disk Partition Manager. ”As a partition manager, MiniTool Partition Wizard has the capability to Resize and Move, Merge, Extend, Split, Copy, Create, Delete and Format, Convert, Explore, Hide and Unhide server and non-server partitions and much more.” It is known that this program is used by over 15 million users. MiniTool Partition Wizard supported operating systems are Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10. However, it can be a challenging task to uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard. If you want to free up space on your computer but you do not know how to properly remove MiniTool Partition Wizard, we will help you. Follow these steps below to remove MiniTool Partition Wizard.
How to Uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard?
1. Firstly, end MiniTool Partition Wizard process running on the ‘Windows Task Manager’.
2. Then, go to ‘Control Panel’ → ‘Uninstall a program’/’Add or Remove programs.’
3. Find MiniTool Partition Wizard, and click ‘Uninstall’ or ‘Change/Remove.’
4. Click ‘Yes’ to remove the program and wait until the process is over.
1. Open ‘Start Menu’ → ‘All Programs’.
2. Locate MiniTool Partition Wizard folder, then open it and find ‘Uninstaller.’
3. Double-click on it and follow the steps to delete MiniTool Partition Wizard.
Once you finish either 1 or 2 removal method, you need to find all files that are associated with MiniTool Partition Wizard. They can be placed in different folders on your computer, bu the majority of them should be kept in Windows Registry. To find these files and remove them, follow these steps:
- Check the folder that belongs to MiniTool Partition Wizard and remove all files that are still sitting there.
- After that, open ‘Start Menu’, type “regedit” in the search bar and click ‘Enter’ to open Registry Editor.
- Here you should find and remove all registry entries that belong to MiniTool Partition Wizard. Look for the files located in folders:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER> Software>AVG and HKEY_CURRENT_USER> Software.
- Find and delete all program files in system folders C:\Program Files\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\.
NOTE: Please be very attentive and make sure you select the right files and folders. Otherwise, you may remove important files that are necessary for your system. Also, if you did not succeed to remove MiniTool Partition Wizard completely, we suggest using Perfect Uninstaller or similar application.
Get rid of programs with only one click
You can uninstall this program with the help of the step-by-step guide presented to you by ugetfix.com experts. To save your time, we have also selected tools that will help you carry out this task automatically. If you are in a hurry or if you feel that you are not experienced enough to uninstall the program by your own, feel free to use these solutions: