Issue: How to fix CSGO takes a long time to start in Windows 11?
Hey. I have this issue on Windows 11 right now. CS:GO takes a long time to start. I am bothered and want to solve this. It was all good before, even after the upgrade to 11. I need help because I cannot find anything that could properly work for me.
The recent upgrades of the Windows operating system do not mean that The new versions are immune to issues or problems. It is common to encounter feature failure or compatibility issues. It is normal to encounter problems with particular games or applications. CS:GO takes a long time to start in Windows 11 is one of the problems that users complain about.
The issue can occur out of nowhere and after the proper program behavior before. The slow startup is frustrating, but it is not a crucial issue, and the process can be speeded up. Windows 11 have improved memory and hardware management, so the processor should work faster and more efficiently, but it is new, and implementation has some flaws still.
This problem when CSGO takes a long time to start can be related to third-party startup applications and configurations related to those programs. Of course, it is common to have issues with performance due to installation issues or system files. Upgrading to the newest update can solve the problem quickly here.
Also, tools like ReimageMac Washing Machine X9 find and fixes issues with affected system files in various folders. It can indicate system data that is corrupted by malicious programs that managed to trigger some changes. Or it can indicate what system files are out of date or haven't transferred the information during the OS upgrade. It is a quick solution for these system errors.
An additional cause for such problems when CS:GO takes a long time to start in Windows 11 could be the usage of conventional hard disk, instead of SSD. However, all these reasons show that there are solutions for the possible incidents. You can fix the problem by tweaking some settings or improving the overall performance.
1. Perform a clean boot
- Press the Win + R to open the Run dialog.
- Type and click OK to open System Configuration.
- When the System Configuration utility opens.
- Click on the Services tab.
- Select the Hide all Microsoft services box.
- Click the Disable all button.
- Open the Startup tab and click on Open Task Manager.
- In the Startup tab, select each item and click Disable.
- Close Task Manager.
- Click OK and then restart your PC.
- Type in Troubleshoot in Windows search and hit Enter.
- Click Additional troubleshooters.
- Scroll down to the Windows Store Apps option and select it.
- Click Run the troubleshooter and wait for the results.
- Apply the suggestions and then reboot your PC.
3. Reset or Repair the game
- Go to Windows Settings by hitting Windows and I keys.
- Go to Apps.
- Select Apps & Features.
- Find the game.
- Go to Advanced Options and select Reset or Repair.
- Restart PC.
4. Update drivers
- Right-click on Start and select Device Manager.
- Expand Display adapters section.
- Right-click on your graphics card and select Update driver.
- Pick Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Wait till Windows downloads and installs updates.
5. Check for updates for OS
- Right-click Start button and pick Settings.
- You can also hit Windows and I button to go straight to Settings window.
- Go to Update & Security.
- On the right, locate and click View update history.
- You can also Check for the latest updates.
- Install any pending OS update.
6. Enable the Fast Startup
- Press Win + R to open Run.
- Type control and click OK to open Control Panel.
- Go to System and Security.
- Then Power Options.
- In the left pane, click on Choose what the power buttons do.
- Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
- Under the Shutdown settings section.
- Select Turn on fast startup.
- Click Save changes.
- Restart your PC.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Access geo-restricted video content with a VPN
Private Internet Access is a VPN that can prevent your Internet Service Provider, the government, and third-parties from tracking your online and allow you to stay completely anonymous. The software provides dedicated servers for torrenting and streaming, ensuring optimal performance and not slowing you down. You can also bypass geo-restrictions and view such services as Netflix, BBC, Disney+, and other popular streaming services without limitations, regardless of where you are.
Don’t pay ransomware authors – use alternative data recovery options
Malware attacks, particularly ransomware, are by far the biggest danger to your pictures, videos, work, or school files. Since cybercriminals use a robust encryption algorithm to lock data, it can no longer be used until a ransom in bitcoin is paid. Instead of paying hackers, you should first try to use alternative recovery methods that could help you to retrieve at least some portion of the lost data. Otherwise, you could also lose your money, along with the files. One of the best tools that could restore at least some of the encrypted files – Data Recovery Pro.