Issue: How to Fix Error Code 0x80D0000A on Windows 10 Store?
Error code 0x80D0000A when trying to download a game from Windows Store. The download starts but then freezes at some point giving me the error. Anyone knows how to fix it? Thanks!
Windows Store bugs are so common on Windows 10 OS that they are no longer referred as a phenomenon. 0x80D0000A Error Code is just one of the examples. This bug check shows up when a computer user is trying to download an app or a game on the Store regardless of the fact whether it is free or paid. Usually, it emerges several seconds after the download process starts loading. Sometimes Windows Store errors might show due to the insufficient storage on the system, software conflict or anti-virus wall. Therefore, it’s advisable to check if there is enough free space on your PC (in case you are downloading a game/app that takes up much memory), as well as to disable your anti-virus temporarily. Besides, to ensure that 0x80D0000A bug hasn’t been triggered by corrupted registries or malware, run a full system scan with ReimageMac Washing Machine X9. In case you cannot download a preferable software, app or game, after all, we will provide a couple of tips that might help you to fix 0x80D0000A error on Windows Store.
How to Fix Store Error Code 0x80D0000A on Windows 10?
Fix 1. Remove Windows Store Cache
- Click Win key + R and type WSReset.exe.
- Press Enter to activate the command.
- Right after that, a Command Prompt window followed by Windows Store window should pop-up. It means that
- Store cache as successfully been removed. To save the changes, reboot the system.
Fix 2. Restart Windows Updates
- Click Win key and type cmd.
- For that, right-click on the option and select Run as Administrator.
- Type net stop wuauserv in the Command Prompt window and press Enter.
- Then type rename c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution softwaredistribution.old and hit Enter again.
- Finally, type net start wuauserv and press Enter.
- Close Command Prompt and restart the PC.
Fix 3. Check Date and Time settings
- Open Control Panel and select Clock, Language, and Region option.
- Select Change settings button.
- Place a tick on Synchronize with an Internet time server and click on Update now.
- Finally, click OK and close the window.
- Reboot your PC and check if Date and Time are set correctly.
Fix 3. Use an elevated PowerShell
- Click Win key and type PowerShell.
- Right-click on the option and select Run as administrator.
- Click Continue on the UAC window (if needed).
- Type the following command in the PowerShell window and hit Enter after it:
powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml
- Finally, restart the system.
Please let us know if you have managed to fix 0x80D0000A error code successfully. In case of a failure, we’ll try to examine your problem in greater details and find corresponding solutions.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Protect your online privacy with a VPN client
A VPN is crucial when it comes to user privacy. Online trackers such as cookies can not only be used by social media platforms and other websites but also your Internet Service Provider and the government. Even if you apply the most secure settings via your web browser, you can still be tracked via apps that are connected to the internet. Besides, privacy-focused browsers like Tor is are not an optimal choice due to diminished connection speeds. The best solution for your ultimate privacy is Private Internet Access – be anonymous and secure online.
Data recovery tools can prevent permanent file loss
Data recovery software is one of the options that could help you recover your files. Once you delete a file, it does not vanish into thin air – it remains on your system as long as no new data is written on top of it. Data Recovery Pro is recovery software that searchers for working copies of deleted files within your hard drive. By using the tool, you can prevent loss of valuable documents, school work, personal pictures, and other crucial files.