Issue: How to fix INVALID_KERNEL_HANDLE on Windows?
Hello. I get the Blue screen error. I might start panicking right now. I think this is a major issue. INVALID_KERNEL_HANDLE is the explanation that is listed once the screen gets locked and blue. The error number is not provided. Can you explain this and offer any solution?
The particular Blue Screen of Death or the INVALID_KERNEL_HANDLE error has the code 0x00000093 on Windows mainly. The sudden crash and the blue screen can most definitely frustrate users. The issue is prohibiting users from accessing the machine and logging into the system. The problem may be caused by other issues and have many reasons behind the spot error.
Mainly, such errors occur due to the corrupted disk drive or when the RAM gets damaged. Outdated device drivers and files altered by the third-party programs can also lead to stop error code. Sometimes these crash errors can still allow you to restart the machine because the sudden stop was initiated to avoid particular system damage.
You can solve the issue easier if you manage to restart the system after this INVALID_KERNEL_HANDLE error code on Windows. The problem is not a particular Windows 10 issue, so any person running Windows can encounter the BSOD. The particular code is indicating that the resource or reference to an entity is not accessible or is damaged.
The particular error code 0x00000093 is linked with this invalid kernel error on Windows and can be solved by updating particular drivers, repairing files, or been running the general troubleshooter for BSOD errors. Performing a clean boot would be another but more difficult fix.
You can start with the scan using ReimageMac Washing Machine X9, so possibly altered or damaged files can get recovered, sorted out. Then other solutions might not be needed if the affected files get restored automatically. Check the instructions below and follow the steps closely to solve the reason for the stop code.
Option 1. Update drivers
- Right-click on the Start menu and select Device Manager from the list.
- Locate the device having an exclamation mark.
- Select to expand the driver list and right-click on driver having yellow indication.
- Choose the Update option from the menu.
- Search for the drivers online.
- Repeat the same process for all the devices having an exclamation mark – indicating that there are problems.
- Reboot Windows to save changes.
You can also do that automatically with a program like DriverFix that is designed to check for any outdated device drivers and upgrade them with the proper versions compatible with the particular device and system. You can rely on the application and save a lot of time that you would spend while trying to take care of those drivers manually.
Option 2. Run the troubleshooter
- Open the Settings app and go to Update & Security section.
- Select Troubleshoot from the menu on the left.
- Select BSOD from the right pane and click Run the troubleshooter.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the troubleshooter.
Option 3. Run the SFC scan
- Type cmd in search.
- Launch CMD as administrator.
- Type in sfc /scannow and press Enter.
- This process may take several minutes.
Option 4. Test your RAM
- Go to Control Panel and then System and Security.
- Choose Administrative Tools.
- Find and launch the Windows Memory Diagnostic.
- Launch the Run tool with the combination of keys Windows + R.
- Type in mdsched and press Enter.
- The Windows Memory Diagnostic tool will start.
- Allow the machine to restart.
Option 5. Perform a clean boot
- Press Windows + R.
- Type msconfig, and hit Enter.
- Go to Services tab and tick the Hide all Microsoft services checkbox.
- Select Disable all.
- Go to Startup tab and click Open Task Manager.
- Here, right-click on each of the non-Windows entries and select Disable.
- Close down the Task Manager.
- Go to Boot tab and tick the Safe boot option.
- Click Apply, OK, and restart your computer.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Prevent websites, ISP, and other parties from tracking you
To stay completely anonymous and prevent the ISP and the government from spying on you, you should employ Private Internet Access VPN. It will allow you to connect to the internet while being completely anonymous by encrypting all information, prevent trackers, ads, as well as malicious content. Most importantly, you will stop the illegal surveillance activities that NSA and other governmental institutions are performing behind your back.
Recover your lost files quickly
Unforeseen circumstances can happen at any time while using the computer: it can turn off due to a power cut, a Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) can occur, or random Windows updates can the machine when you went away for a few minutes. As a result, your schoolwork, important documents, and other data might be lost. To recover lost files, you can use Data Recovery Pro – it searches through copies of files that are still available on your hard drive and retrieves them quickly.