Issue: How to fix Wacom Tablet driver not found?
Hello, I need some help here with my Wacom Tablet! Yesterday I was trying to launch this application several times and have restarted the computer but nothing helped as I kept receiving “The Wacom Tablet driver not found” error each time I tried to access it. How could I solve this problem?
Wacom Tablet is a very useful and handy device for many Windows users. It allows people to manage pictures by using specific graphics features that are provided by the “stylus pen”. There are many different versions of these tablets (e.g. Hanvon, Monoprice, Kanvus) that are used widely by artists who draw by using computer-based graphics.
Even though Wacom Tablet is a beloved application throughout users, people often run into the Wacom Tablet driver not found error which is related to this device. However, if you are the one who also has met this type of problem, do not rush to panic as it is completely normal and common and can be easily taken care of.
There might be more than one reason why the Wacom Tablet driver not found error has approached you. Some people have commented that this type of problem occurred when they woke up their machines from sleep and were expecting to continue using this device. Others claim that the error appeared while trying to open the app and managing some options.
The problem might be anywhere, however, usually, the Wacom Tablet driver not found error message appears when there are problems with the device driver. Problems with Wacom Tablet occur when the required driver was not installed and the machine cannot receive information which is necessary for running this driver.
Our recommendation would be to stay calm and you will easily deal with the Wacom Tablet driver not found error on your Windows machine. Read the following fixing methods and complete all steps as shown in the instructions. Note that, sometimes updating or reinstalling the driver might be enough to fix the problem!
How to fix Wacom Tablet driver not found?
Wacom Tablet driver not found error can be fixed by using the below-provided methods. Here you will find some instructions for reinstalling, updating, and rebooting Wacom services on Windows. However, if you have tried all these methods and nothing helped (what is rare), maybe some potentially suspicious content has been interrupting your work with the tablet. You can find out if this theory is true by performing full system checkup with Reimage.
Method 1. Reboot your Wacom device
- Click on the Windows key and R button at the same time.
- Once a white run box appears, type in services.msc.
- Hit the Enter key.
- Right-click on the TabletServiceWacom service and opt for Restart.
Method 2. Reinstall the driver
- Go to your Windows search zone and find Device Manager.
- Open this app and locate Human Interface Devices.
- Expand this option and find the Wacom Tablet.
- Once you discover this device, choose Uninstall device.
- Put a checkmark into the box which has the “Delete the driver software for this device” option near it.
- Select Uninstall.
Afterward, reboot Windows and check if the driver was installed again automatically. If the Wacom Tablet is not on your machine, continue with the following to install it manually:
- Locate your Device Manager again and right-click on your machine name.
- Choose Scan for hardware changes.
Method 3. Update Wacom Tablet
- Go to Windows search and type in “device manager”.
- Open this app, find Human Interface Devices.
- Right-click on Wacom Tablet and choose to Update driver from the menu.
- Choose from one of the two driver updating options.
Method 4. Opt for the “Roll Back Driver” option
- Locate your Device Manager once again.
- Discover Human Interface Devices and right-click on the Wacom Tablet device.
- Go for Properties.
- Then, select the Driver section and choose the function that says “Roll Back Driver”.
NOTE: If the “Roll Back Driver” key is in grey color, you will not be able to click on it. If so, a previous variant of the driver has not been injected and this device cannot be rolled back.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow: