Issue: How to Fix Windows 10 Build 16212 on Windows devices?
Something’s wrong with my Nokia device. The boot process takes too long or repeats itself several times before I can finally use the phone normally again. Sometimes I have to force manual restart several times. I’d be grateful for any tips to solve this really troublesome issue.
Windows 10 Build 16212 is the name of an update which was accidentally published by Microsoft recently. In overall, an error in deploying the build into the distribution network resulted in the accidental leak of the update. While Microsoft has been sparking curiosity among the Windows users, this update seems to be certainly not the one the virtual community expected for. Both, Windows and Windows mobile device, users might have received the update alert. The former users may not encounter any critical system performance issues unlike mobile users. They can also revert to the previous build manually. Fortunately, the update may have been delivered only for Windows Creators users. Microsoft has already terminated the delivery process. If you, after all, received the notification suggesting to install the build, ignore it. In case, it is already installed, below you will find some solutions.
Option 1. For PC users: Revert to the previous build
Microsoft has not announced releasing a patch roll-out. Thus, users will have to solve the problem manually. You can either uninstall the update or revert to the previous build.
- If you are not sure how you can uninstall the already-installed Windows build.
- Click on the Start button and type Update. Enter Windows Update Settings.
- Navigate to Check update history.
- On the top, you will see Uninstall update option. Select Build 16212 and click Uninstall.
Option 2. Reset the computer
- Click on the Start button and type Reset.
- Enter Recovery options.
- In case you have upgraded the computer later than 10 days ago, you may opt for Recovery method. Otherwise, Reset option might be an effective solution
Option 3. Use Windows Device Recovery Tool for PCs and phones
This tool is devised for both, standalone and mobile devices. Naturally, if your device is caught in an infinite reboot loop, you may struggle to launch the device properly, leave alone installing any new apps. Here are some tricks to forcefully boot the phone:
Manual reset. Note. Restoring factory settings results in permanent elimination of your files
- Press and hold the volume down and Power buttons at the same time approximately 10–15 seconds until you feel a vibration.
- When the mobile vibrates, release the buttons, and then quickly press and hold the volume down button. An exclamation mark should appear on the screen.
- Press the following four buttons in this sequence: volume up, volume down, power, and volume down. These actions activate manual reset.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow:
Access geo-restricted video content with a VPN
Private Internet Access is a VPN that can prevent your Internet Service Provider, the government, and third-parties from tracking your online and allow you to stay completely anonymous. The software provides dedicated servers for torrenting and streaming, ensuring optimal performance and not slowing you down. You can also bypass geo-restrictions and view such services as Netflix, BBC, Disney+, and other popular streaming services without limitations, regardless of where you are.
Don’t pay ransomware authors – use alternative data recovery options
Malware attacks, particularly ransomware, are by far the biggest danger to your pictures, videos, work, or school files. Since cybercriminals use a robust encryption algorithm to lock data, it can no longer be used until a ransom in bitcoin is paid. Instead of paying hackers, you should first try to use alternative recovery methods that could help you to retrieve at least some portion of the lost data. Otherwise, you could also lose your money, along with the files. One of the best tools that could restore at least some of the encrypted files – Data Recovery Pro.