Issue: How to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware?
I have downloaded this software a year ago and now I want to replace it with another similar application. However, it seems that it is impossible to remove it. How can I uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from my PC?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a software developed to detect and eliminate various high-risk computer infections. The contrivers, GridinSoft, has more than 12 years of successful experience in producing security products.
One of their most famous products, GridinSoft Anti-Malware, allows computer users to terminate unwanted and malicious programs from their systems. Besides, it is easy to use since the appearance of the application is neat and doesn’t require any complex operations in order to get rid of the PC infection.
Thus, many computer users are extremely satisfied with GridinSoft Anti-Malware. However, those who opt for some changes are forced to face a problem with the removal procedure. Developers designed the antivirus program to be protected from malicious programs which are trying to block its activity.
Likewise, not only viruses cannot terminate the powerful security software, but also numerous people who want to remove it from their computers. To help you uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware, we have prepared step-by-step instructions.
Manual GridinSoft Anti-Malware removal guide
Step 1. Close the window of the security software
Since the anti-malware program is able to add Windows Registry entry to automatically launch the program after reboot, you should make sure that you have closed it:
Right-click on the software icon in the system tray and click exit.
Step 2. Uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware using the Programs and Features list
The Start menu method:
- In the left corner at the bottom of your screen, push Start and select Settings option;
- Navigate from System to Apps & Features function;
- Search for GridinSoft Anti-Malware and click Uninstall.
The Start screen method:
- Right-click on the Start button, which is the left corner at the bottom of your PC screen;
- Select Programs and Features and click on GridinSoft Anti-Malware to launch the integrated uninstaller.
Step 3. Final touches of the removal process
Once the uninstaller is activated, click on Continue Uninstall button on the left corner of the window. Afterward, the uninstaller will remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your system.
Bonus: Employ Windows Registry Editor to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware
The Start menu method:
- Click the Start button and type regedit;
- Once the Registry Editor is opened, search for GridinSoft Anti-Malware and click Delete.
The Charms bar method:
- Navigate to the left corner at the bottom of your screen with the mouse and choose Search on charms bar;
- Type in regedit in the search box to launch Registry Editor;
- Find GridinSoft Anti-Malware and delete the program.
Note that after the uninstallation, you have to reboot your computer to notice that the security software is removed. Just click Start and opt for Restart function.
Get rid of programs with only one click
You can uninstall this program with the help of the step-by-step guide presented to you by ugetfix.com experts. To save your time, we have also selected tools that will help you carry out this task automatically. If you are in a hurry or if you feel that you are not experienced enough to uninstall the program by your own, feel free to use these solutions: