Issue: How to Uninstall RealTimes?
I noticed that I stopped using RealTimes. Since I no longer use it, how can I uninstall RealTimes from my computer? I have a Windows PC. Can you provide a tutorial on how to remove the program correctly?
RealTimes is a software developed by RealNetworks, Inc. It is compatible with Mac OS, iOS and Android operating systems. The developer of this application advertises it as a tool that automatically makes video stories using user’s media (photos and videos). Usually, it comes in a bundle with RealPlayer – another popular app by the same developer.
It is a legitimate and trustworthy application that is fun to play with. It gives you a possibility to express your life moments beautifully and add your favorite music to the video stories as well. In addition, you can touch up the stories using easy-to-use customization tools. What is more, the app allows ordering photo prints and products. However, the best thing is that this app is free.
However, if sharing your life on social media isn’t something that you enjoy doing, or if you simply do not have time to use the app, you can remove RealTimes really easily. We have prepared a tutorial on how to delete the app from your Mac.
Uninstall RealTimes from Mac
In case you installed the application on your phone, remove it the same way you remove any other application (see a guide provided below). Speaking of Macs, tt is easy to uninstall RealTimes from these computers, too. All that you have to do is:
- Press the Apple icon in the top right corner of your screen. Select Force Quit…
- Here, find RealTimes. Select it and click Force Quit. Click Force Quit again to confirm your choice. If the program isn’t running, just skip the first and second step.
- Now, open Applications folder. To find it, open Finder and select Applications from the panel on the left.
- Here, find RealTimes, select it and drag it to Trash. Don’t release the mouse the entire time you do it.
- Stay in the same folder, but now select Downloads from the navigation panel on the left. Here, find RealTimes-Installer.dmg and move it to Trash.
- Finally, check these folders for Real Times’ remains:
- /Library/Application Support/;
If you find something related to the software in them, move these items to the Trash. Now, open Trash and click on Empty Trash button.
Your Mac OS should be cleaned from RealPlayer’s remains by now. If this tutorial seems confusing to you, you can always use programs like CleanMyMac or MacKeeper to remove the software without any problems.
Uninstall RealTimes from your mobile device
If you are an Android user, you can uninstall RealTimes this way:
- Navigato to your device's Settings app.
- Click Apps/Application manager.
- Choose RealTime app.
- Select Uninstall.
Apple users should just press the app for a few seconds untill all app icons start shaking. Click the X next to RealTime app and agree to uninstall it. Press Home button to finish.
Get rid of programs with only one click
You can uninstall this program with the help of the step-by-step guide presented to you by ugetfix.com experts. To save your time, we have also selected tools that will help you carry out this task automatically. If you are in a hurry or if you feel that you are not experienced enough to uninstall the program by your own, feel free to use these solutions:
This patented repair process uses a database of 25 million components that can replace any damaged or missing file on user's computer.
To repair damaged system, you have to purchase the licensed version of Reimage malware removal tool.