Issue: How to Delete Badoo Profile?
Hello. I have created a profile on Badoo which I wish to remove. I already found a friend in real life and I no longer need that profile. However, I always thought that this dating website was quite complicated and it is simply too hard to navigate through it… I encounter the same problem now because I don’t know how to delete Badoo profile. Can you provide instructions?
In general, Badoo is an entirely legitimate website that has over 340 million users worldwide. It provides free services but allows users purchase premium services to come into prominence. Deleting Badoo account can seem tricky because of difficult site navigation. However, it is also clear that the website does everything to prevent the user from removing the account. When trying to remove a test account on Badoo, we noticed that website continuously urges us to change our minds and remain a user of the dating network. However, we found a way to delete the Badoo account quickly, and we want to share this tutorial with you. We also noticed that users decide to remove Badoo profile due to reasons such as loss of interest, finding a real-life love, or simply moving to a different dating network. Lately, one of the reasons why users have been massively ditching the dating-focused social network because of a recent data breach that reportedly victimized over 127 million accounts. Instructions provided below are dedicated for users who want to delete their profiles from this social media site for good.
How to Delete Badoo Profile?
- On the Encounters page, you will see your profile name. Click on it. This will take you to your profile page.
- On the upper right corner of the page, you should see a round button with a gear icon on it. Click it to access Settings.
- Scroll down the page until you find Delete My Account button.
- Once a pop-up “Are you sure you want to delete your account?” appears, choose Delete your account option and click the small Continue button below Stay on Badoo option.
- Badoo might offer you free bonuses if you decide to stay. Click Delete your account anyway.
- Then Badoo will ask you why did you decide to delete the account. Choose whichever option you prefer and click Continue.
- To finalize Badoo removal procedure, enter your password and symbols shown for you. Click Delete your account one more time.
This will DISABLE your Badoo account. You will receive an email with a link that will help you to recreate the profile; however, if you forget about Badoo and not log into the dating website within 30 days, it will be permanently removed.
Get rid of programs with only one click
You can uninstall this program with the help of the step-by-step guide presented to you by ugetfix.com experts. To save your time, we have also selected tools that will help you carry out this task automatically. If you are in a hurry or if you feel that you are not experienced enough to uninstall the program by your own, feel free to use these solutions: