Issue: How to fix “Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network” error?
I am a frequent user of the Google search engine and have not encountered any dubious errors until now. As long as I keep browsing in different web pages I start receiving the “Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network” message. What does it mean and how to get rid of it because it is very annoying?
This type of error occurs for users who use the Google search engine only. You might receive the “Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network” or the “Unusual traffic from your computer network”. Some users have already been discussing this problem in Internet forums and claiming that they receive such message when browsing the web via Google.
There might be various reasons why such error occurs on your computer. However, the main problem usually is that Google itself thinks that the searches are being performed by a robot or malicious actor. Note that, if you start receiving such error message, that does not have to mean that some remote hacker has been using your computer system for malicious actions or performing dubious activities on your machine from distance.
There are plenty of other reasons which might force this error to approach on your machine, for example:
- You were performing search queries on multiple pages very fast.
- The same network has been used by different computer users.
- You have a VPN connection available.
- The network you are using is sharing a public IP.
- You have launched a different automatic search app/tool.
However, seeing the “Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network” error still should ring a warning bell for you. It does not have to mean that your computer system is being manipulated by a remote hacker but you still should perform a full system scan to be sure that no suspicious activities have been carried out on your machine lately. For this purpose, download and install reliable anti-malware software. We recommend trying Reimage.
Solution 1. Reset your web browser app
The web browser application that you have been using might be causing the “Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network” message. Try resetting your browser and the problem might disappear.
Instructions for Google Chrome:
- Open your web browser and click on the three dots that are located in the upper right corner.
- Open Settings —> Show advanced settings.
- Press the Reset settings option and wait for it to activate.
Steps for Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on the Alt key to activate the Menu.
- Select Help and then Troubleshooting Information.
- Press on Reset Firefox and wait until the process is finished.
Solution 2. Turn off your VPN connection
Having an active VPN connection might be the reason why you are seeing the “Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network” error. Try disabling your VPN and you might be able to get rid of the annoying error message.
- Change the server and wait to see if it still opens.
- Deactivate your VPN for a particular time period and try to open the website again.
Solution 3. Opt for a system scan
- Go to the Windows search section.
- Find Settings.
- Type in “Virus and threat” and press Enter.
- Select the option that offers “Quick Scan” and perform a quick system scan.
The scan results might show what is wrong in the computer system that you keep seeing the error message. Check the results and you might discover the problem.
Solution 4. Reboot your computer system and router
In order to get rid of the “Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network” error message and its cause, you can try rebooting your computer system and restarting the router if other previous methods did not help and the annoying note is still appearing on the machine. First, begin with the computer reboot and if it does not show any success, proceed with restarting your router and look if it makes any changes.
Repair your Errors automatically
ugetfix.com team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors. If you don't want to struggle with manual repair techniques, please use the automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. Tools that you can use to fix your error are listed bellow: